Embrace your inner “Mad Goat” and see Oslo from the coolest perspective - from a kayak on the historical Akerselva River!
Our tour starts at Nedre Foss Park, taking us down through Grünerløkka, past downtown Grønland, the new Munch Museum, and out into the Oslo Fjord - but first, through a 500m long tunnel!
The tour ends at the Oslo Fjord Floating Sauna (Sørenga Badstue), next to the iconic Oslo Opera House.
An hour in the sauna is a relaxing and authentic Nordic experience that no trip to Oslo should be without - the perfect way to unwind!
If you wish to visit the sauna after the tour, ask your guide to set you up with a special admission for only 100kr!
- The tour starts at Nordre Foss Park across the river from Mathallen. The nearest address is Nordre gate 2. It is easy to see us with all the paddle equipment. Call 400 80 440 if you get lost!
- Wear clothes to suit the weather and bring rain pants to wear over your trousers. It is unlikely you will fall in but just in case we recommend you bring a spare change of clothes - and a towel!
- We will keep your belongings in our van while you paddle and give them back to you at the end of the trip.
- If you want to go to the Sauna after paddling, you can pay for it at the Sauna with VIPPS or a card. It costs 100NOK for one hour.
- There's also a grill at the sauna and you can bring food if you like, as well as beer or other drinks.