Bike rentals in Oslo
- Light Bikes & Donkey Republic, a bike share scheme offering nearly 100 electric bikes available for rent by the minute, hour or day.
- Off-Road E-bike Adventure, located by the city forest accessible either by local train or tram. Offers high-end electric mountain bikes, to help with the big hills which define the landscape of the Oslo forest.
- Ski & Guide, located by the city forest accessible on metro line (t-bane) number 1 westbound. Offers mountain bikes with front suspension. Advanced booking required
- Oslo Bysykkel, city bike share scheme available to both locals and tourists
Guided tours in Oslo
- OurWay Tours, guided city walks both on a public and private basis.
- OsloWay, escooter sightseeing tours
- Oslo Kayak Tours, showing you the city from its best side -- the seaside! An amazing nature experience yet right in the city.
- Oslo Food Tours, offering culinary experiences including the popular beer tasting and coffee tasting tours.
Hotels in Oslo
- Amerikalinjen, one of the city's best boutique hotels, right by the Oslo S train station and a short walk from Viking Biking & Hiking.
- Grims Grenka from First Hotels, one of the city's best boutique hotels, located on a charming city square and a short walk from Viking Biking & Hiking
- Kayak, a leading website for finding some of the best hotels at the best prices in Oslo.
Other fun activities around Oslo
Bike tours & rentals around the world