Credit card payments in favor of Viking Biking AS are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as VIKING BIKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Viking Biking AS, Norwegian organisation number 998097983 MVA, offers various tours and rentals via its website (www.vikingbiking.com). The following terms and conditions apply to all services rendered by Viking Biking and related divisions from its shop at Nedre Slottsgate 4, 0157 Oslo. Tours and rentals booked on the Viking Biking website but carried out by a different provider (herafter referred to as third party partner) can be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party provider.
By making a booking, the customer accepts these terms and conditions, also on behalf of all group members mentioned in the booking.
Pricing and Payment
1. Payment on the Viking Biking website is made via TrekkSoft payment solution and their terms and conditions apply to the payment.
2. All prices listed on the Viking Biking website originate in Norwegian kroner (NOK).
3. All guided tours on the Viking Biking website are exempt from value added tax. All other products, including bike rentals, include in the quoted price a value added tax.
4. Prices do not include tips or gratuities.
Refunds and Cancellations
5. A full refund will be offered if Viking Biking receives the request at least 48 hours before the start of the tour or rental, sent to the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org“
6. A 50% refund will be offered if Viking Biking receives the request between 24 and 48 hours before the start of the tour or rental, sent to the email address “email@example.com“. No refund is given for any request received less than 24 hours before the start of the tour.
7. Viking Biking cannot guarantee availability for bookings made less than 24 hours before the tour or rental departure. In cases where materials or staff capacity is limited, Viking Biking reserves the right to refuse the booked tour or rental. A 100% refund will be given in such circumstances.
8. Customers acknowledge and realize the danger of participating in a Viking Biking AS or third party partner guided tour or rental and fully assume all risks including, but not limited to: collision with pedestrians, vehicles, other riders, and/or fixed moving objects, the negligence of other riders and dangers arising from falls and road surfaces, as well as the possibility of physical injury and/or mental trauma.
9. By booking a tour or rental, customers confirm that they: (A) are in sound medical condition capable of participating in the activity without risk to others or themselves; (B) if participating in a bike related activity, understand that the law defines a bicycle as a moving vehicle and agree to follow all traffic laws, signs, rules, and regulations. (C) if participating in a bike related activity, were offered the free use of a helmet and encouraged to wear it at all times and to follow the safety guidelines presented at the start of a tour or rental period, which includes refraining from using a mobile telephone, taking pictures or listening to music while riding. (D) take responsibility for any damage that might occur while riding the bike.(E) will comply with all safety procedures and rules stated by a third party provider at the start of the tour or rental in question (F) understand and accept that any medical cost incurred during a Viking Biking AS or thrid party partner tour or rental period will be their own responsibility. (G) as a parent or guardian, take responsibility for any of their child’s actions for the duration of the trip.
10. By booking on the Viking Biking website, customers hereby release, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Viking Biking AS, 3rd party partners and any relevant employees from any and all losses, costs, damages, claims, demands, rights and causes of action of whatever kind or nature which may arise and which result from illness, personal injuries, property damage, death or of any other damages or injuries, not included herein, occurring during or as a result of participation in a Viking Biking AS or third party partner tour and\or rental.
11. The person booking the tour or rental on the Viking Biking website is of legal age and fully competent, has read these terms and conditions and fully understand them. If the customer is booking on behalf of other tour and/or rental participants, they understand that they are fully bound by these same terms and conditions.